May 2011 Wine Tasting Nosh
We have been getting a lot of requests for the nosh we had with wine tasting. Below are the recipes to recreate it at home!
- 1 jar Robert Rothschild Farm Sweet & Spicy Red Pepper Hummus
- ½ cup tomato, chopped
- ½ cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Pita bread or pita chips, for serving
- Spread hummus on the bottom of a shallow serving dish. Top with remaining ingredients in layers. Drizzle with olive oil. Serve dip, chilled, with warm pita bread or pita chips.
Sweet Thai Chili Pizza:
- 1 ball of homemade or pre-made refrigerated pizza crust
- ¾ cup Robert Rothschild Farm Thai Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce, divided
- 1 cup chopped (pre-cooked) chicken
- 1 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallion
Brush the crust with 1/2 cup of the Thai Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce. Top evenly with chicken and pepper strips and finish with the mozzarella. Bake as directed. Let the pizza rest 5 minutes. Sprinkly evenly with the carrots, cilantro and cashews. Drizzle remaining sauce over the pizza. Slice and serve.